Foothills is an open-admissions facility, this means that they never turn away an animal. They carry dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, reptiles and even fish. You name it; they’ve probably had it.
I won’t go too far into detail, as there is a full review on them under resources. However I will tell you that they offer a few services such as spay/neutering, vaccines, licensing, etc. They also hold classes and events in their facilities to help you be a better owner for your furry friends.
Foothills is a truly great shelter and can only become greater with donations, everything helps.
Ways to donate/ help…
· Donate monthly with the Paw Program
· Order a celebration tag in honor of a pet/person
· Tribute donations
· Old fashion cash donations (you can do this via mail, in person, or online)
· Donate your vehicle
· Donate an item on their wishlist…
- clay, non clumping cat litter
- training pads
- fleece blankets
- dog toys
- heavy duty trash bags
· Become a volunteer
· Join their Foster Care Program
For more information on their facility and ways to donate visit their website!