I’m making you all a list of gifts dog lovers will be stoked about. Hell, you could even get some of these for your dog if you're one of those weirdoes who buy gifts for their dog… like me.
Here we go!
- Antler Chews – These are huge right now! I’ve always wanted to try these but for some reason haven’t pulled the trigger… But if someone pulled the trigger for me, well…
3. Arm the Animals Gear – Bad ass activist shirts/accessories and part of the proceeds go to small shelters. It’s a win, win. Click here to learn more about them. Also you can click on this link and use the coupon code: adventureswithATA for 10% off. Yay for discounts!
4. Leash and Collar – Getting a new leash and collar is like the equivalent of getting new shoes to a human. It’s a lovely feeling. Plus there are some super cool personalized ones.
7. GoPro Harness – Because who doesn’t want to see the world from their furry friends eyes? Just make sure they have a GoPro first.
8. Custom Photo Mug - My beautiful parents had one made for me last Christmas and I use it all the time… In fact I’m sipping tea from it as I write this.
Another cute option I found (Right)
$38+ (right) I am obsessed with this one.
11. Dog Toys – You really can’t go wrong here.
12. Homemade Dog Treats – Homemade anything is always the best gift. Here are some recipes.
13. Bark Box Subscription – The gift that keeps on giving, literally. They’ll get new stuff at their door step every month. This one is best for a gift from an owner to a dog as it's a pretty expensive investment. There is however an option to gift someone just one month which is cheaper... but still up there.
14 Real Dog Wine – I just discovered these guys. You send them the photo and quote you want and they put it on the label of the bottle. Plus 10% of the money goes to shelters and rescues.
16. Dog Backpack – For those who take their dogs on adventures.
17. Custom Cookie Cutter – You could also throw this in with those homemade dog treats I mentioned earlier.
20. Make a Donation in Their Name – Nothing like giving someone the warm fuzzies during the holidays.